Your donation ...
... reaches 100% our small and large patients and their families, because your donation makes our intensive and special work on the ward, in the clubhouse, in the various projects and in cancer research possible in the long term.
Our offers and help are numerous and individual. Even a small amount can make a big difference.
In the following we would like to give you a small insight:
- For example, a donation of 2 € can buy a package of cocoa powder for the oncological children's ward.
- For 10 € we can buy 3 picture books "The Chemokasper".
- With 25 € you can finance one hour of school tutoring for a patient or sibling. Thus, the children do not lose touch with the school challenges.
- The storage fee for cryopreservation of adolescent patients costs 75 € for 6 months.
- A social grant for families in need of help worth 100 € enables young patients to receive new clothing for stem cell transplantation or the families to receive a fuel voucher for visiting trips.
- With 300 € you support a sibling to participate in a vacation camp for siblings.
- For adolescent patients, cryopreservation costs about 3000 €.